Perhaps you’re launching a fitness brand, a new class or opening a gym. Maybe you’d like some expert advice on how to set up and strategise your social media and marketing priorities? Or do you need some SEO-friendly content?
Since setting up Project HB in 2013, I’ve collaborated with gyms, studios, fitness clothing brands and fitness professionals to consult on, plan and host: retreats, blogger events, studio launches, running clubs, pop-up classes, workshops and a women’s rights march. See the list below for more details.
I’ve got fantastic contacts and a keen understanding of what’s current in the UK fitness scene. I’ve lived both sides of it – I’ve been the user you want to attract as well as the person growing a brand that’s attracting and engaging with people. I’ve got a unique perspective because of this.
See below for a list of collaborations and projects I’ve been involved in from conception through to marketing and execution. (Want a more detailed overview? See HERE):
- Women’s March on Bristol – I single-handedly planned and executed Bristol’s peaceful, positive march in 72 hours from my kitchen table, as part of the global movement on 21/1/17. The march was featured in national and international publications including The Guardian, The Telegraph, The Daily Mail, Bristol 24/7, ITV News, The Bristol Post, The Sun and BBC Points West News. (With huge gratitude to Kelly Pike at Folk PR).
- Planned and hosted BodyHAPPY, a Confidence pop-up event at Printworks Kitchen, London (showcasing Fitology, The Viking Method, Amy Newton PT and Dietitian Fee)
- Consulted on social media and marketing for high profile gym, Bristol
- Consulted on social media and marketing for high profile yoga studio, Bristol
- Planned and hosted Fitness Five Challenge for Victor’s Lab, London
- Planned and co-hosted “3/60 Challenge” for boutique studio FitMiBody, London (co-hosted with Health Box Kitchen)
- Planned and co-hosted “Sweat Like a Girl”, a hot yoga class at Hot Yoga Society, London (co-hosted with Bella Kinesis)
- Planned and hosted “Real Girls Sweat Fitness Workshop“, London (showcasing Frame Studios, Claire Stone Nutrition, Boxing Yoga and Lucyoga)
- Planned & co-hosted “Yoga For Every Body” class at Yotopia, London (co-hosted with &Breathe Yoga)
- Co-founded, planned and led “probably the happiest running club in London” on monthly basis. “Run Like a Girl” was launched to promote community & build brand awareness, London (co-host Bella Kinesis)
- Planned and hosted Project HB networking evenings, London
- Planned and co-hosted Fitness Holiday, London/Southampton (co-hosted with Form Fitness)
- Planned and co-hosted sell-out Sunset Sessions as featured in Time Out London and named one of “London’s best outdoor yoga classes” in The Londonist (co-hosted with Lucyoga)
- Planned and co-hosted “be local. be Islington” Lululemon class (showcasing Boxing Yoga at Lululemon), London