If you recently had a baby and are thinking of booking into an online class with me, I really recommend we get a one-to-one session in first so we can make sure it’s the right time for you to start exercise again, and to keep you moving safely.
I offer private online post-natal consultations via zoom on Mondays at 9.30am. Other times can be discusses if that time isn’t going to work for you!
During your session, we take a proper-in depth hour to honour the journey your body has just been through, and talk about:
– Diastasis recti (tummy gap separation) & post-natal posture
– Your birthing experience and your incredible post-natal body
– Safely returning to movement and fitness
– Recommendations for specialist treatment (if necessary)
And after the consultation, you’ll be sent a personalised “Return To Movement” plan to keep, too!
A session is £30 and you can book it over on my booking system (button below). If you’re recently post-natal and you want to start attending my classes, it’s really recommended that you book into one of these sessions first so we can keep you safe!
Everyone who books in will need to complete this in-depth form before attending the session, so please take 15 minutes to do that before our one-to-one.
(please only fill the above form in if you’ve booked into a session)
* I am fully qualified and insured to work with post-natal women, achieving my “Modern Post-Natal Exercise and Wellness” qualification in July 2019 with Burrell Education (www.burrelleducation.com).*